I had to do an assignment on this site

(/home/alkaline) #1

Hey guys. I had to do a culminating task (a.k.a final assignment) for my Business Leadership course on starting a company. I had to describe almost everything about it from its logo to its organizational structure to its corporate social responsibilities to its way of thinking.

A lot of it was written while high on caffeine so I’m not sure how good it is. I just submitted it a few minutes ago (at the time of posting this.)

It was SUPPOSED to be on a cafe but my teacher knows I’m very passionate about game development so I got permission to do it on Bit Phoenix Software.

Anyone wanna see it in a few weeks when I’m done this course?

(Tobias SN) #2

Would probably be interesting and give a lot of insight.

(Mike Honcho) #3

Sure. thats it that is all I have to say do you expect me to write an essay on this thing or what i just wanna see it

(/home/alkaline) #4

Well, I’m done that course - so I’m not going to break my promise. Here’s what I wrote, though a lot of it is mostly fluff and not planned for IRL.

(Tobias SN) #5

I’ll admit that Bit Phoenix would seem like a great place to work. However, stuff like free coffee and expensive workstations can get a little bit expensive, and would realistically need to be taken from somewhere else, like pay, especially considering that hacking games generally aren’t as popular as most other kinds. It kinda seems like you want to be the LMG of game development, and that’s fine, but just try to be realistic.

Otherwise, I say it looks great!

(/home/alkaline) #6

GET OUTTA MY HEAD. lol. That was exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it. :slight_smile: